The R Rated Blogger


Jeff Suppan: “I try to put Jesus in front of everything I do.”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Interesting little article about Jeff Suppan.

Suppan is also a devout Catholic who gives talks to children across the United States about living his faith in professional baseball. He encourages teens and pre-teens “to keep Jesus number one” in their lives. Said Suppan, “I try to put Jesus in front of everything I do.”

You can read the rest of the article here. This would explain his connection to Kurt Warner, James Caviezel and Patricia Heaton.

0 Responses to “Jeff Suppan: “I try to put Jesus in front of everything I do.””

Post a Comment



© 2006 The R Rated Blogger | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health