The R Rated Blogger


Brown Conservatives

Being bored I decided to see how many brothers and sisters were elected to the parliament in the last election. I wasn't surprised to find any in the NDP. The NDP is too left for the brown people.

The Liberals have 6 brothers and sisters, which is not that surprising.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

But I was surprised to find 3 in the Conservative Party.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I am sure the three are fine people but seriously as an immigrant to this country how does one identify with the Conservatives. I should probably ask my dad that question. He votes Conservative.

0 Responses to “Brown Conservatives”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The R Rated Blogger | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health